Sunday, July 19, 2009

BACK!

I am back! REady again to start this. Because of various things in my life, things got out of hand and my healthy eating and such weren't on my priority list so much as staying sane was. But now that life is back to normal, I've decided to give this another go.

Especially since my legs are starting to bother me, a terrifying sign that I might end up like my mother and late grandmother later on in life, and that's not something I want to see happen to myself. My grandmother, before she died, was completely bedridden due to some pain she'd had in her legs that she'd suffered with for most of her life but finally got so bad that she couldn't get out of bed any longer. My mother's getting there. I don't want to be like that. I'm only 19!

So I'm making more of an effort to change things. Once I can land some health insurance, I'll go for a checkup, something that's sorely needed for me right now, but I just can't afford out of pocket. The joys of living on your own.

But hey, guys, I'm back.

Weigh in is Tuesday!

No comments: