Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aaagh~!

Trust me, I didn't forget! I think I was just too ashamed to be posting what I've been eating lately. Because trust me, it's not that good. I work at a fast food restaurant,so my food options there aren't very good. I don't have a car, so it's not like I can just walk out during my break. And I don't have many packable items. I'm looking to change that once our Link (food stamps) comes in.

Today, I haven't ate much...of substance. I ate a small cup of chicken noodle soup, a small cup of cottage cheese, a cup of fruit (apples and grapes), and a serving of applesauce. Lots of soda all day. I nibbled on some fried chicken here and there during work. And now I'm eating left over pizza (homemade) and cheese bread sticks (homemade).

Not great, but not the worst I could be doing.

Measurements tomorrow.

No comments: