Sunday, October 24, 2010

I haven't weighed myself because my scale is completely borked. It tells me a different weight every time I go onto it, even within the same five minutes. Once second I'll have gained ten pounds, the next, because I put on a jacket, I'll have lost fifteen pounds. The poor thing is borked to all hell. It's high time we replaced it, and hopefully we will soon.

In other news, I've made it to 50 minutes on the elliptical trainer. I'm going to cap it out at an hour. I haven't done so much on the spin bike lately because I've been focusing on strength training and elliptical work. I might go for the treadmill soon, I likely won't. I guess we'll see what happens when/if I get bored of the ellipitcal trainer and weights. I'll likely go back to the spin bike as a warm up and cool down exercise more than anything after I've gotten up to my house on the elliptical.

No comments: