Friday, October 15, 2010

So I weighed in today for the first time in two weeks or so. I'm in at 208.5, which is a gain of 0.5lbs. I'm not upset about this for a few reasons, one of them being that's not a bad gain after two weeks of not watching my weight. Another one being I've been going to the gym almost every day lately, so it's likely to be a little muscle gain. If it isn't, then it'll come off pretty quickly, I'm sure.

Again, it's just such a tiny gain that I can't really be mad about it. Hopefully, I can keep going down from here on out, seeing as I've been going to the gym and trying to be careful how I eat. Admittably, I do have eating issues where when I'm upset, I don't care what I eat, I just eat. I need to work on that,a lot, before I can really fix all my weight issues and I know it. Hopefully, I can get that done and over with soon.

No comments: