Monday, January 9, 2012

Weigh in, January 9

Previous weigh in: 203.8
Today's weigh in: 202.5
Which means: loss of 1.3lbs

Bodyfat %: 38.9
BMI: 36.9 (severely obese)

Hey! Finally! I've lost something more significant than a mere .something of a pound. Funny how eating more often is making my weight go down. I haven't even been eating better, per se. I had some fast food (twice, McDonald's and Taco Bell), went out to dinner at TGI Friday's, have had ice cream a lot, just plain overate on Wednesday, and haven't really been watching portions or anything. Granted, because I have no appetite, it's a little hard to really eat all THAT much. Plus, I naturally like to eat things like salmon with some sort of veggie.

Also, I've ate at least three times a day since the 1st of January, when I started doing this. I'm really proud of myself. This really hasn't been easy, but it also hasn't been nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be.

No comments: