Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So I weighed myself yesterday, just to see where I was at. I was feeling much better, so I figured it was safe enough to try weighing myself, right? I guess it's a good thing I did, because I came in at 208lbs. That's a loss of a pound and a half from my last weigh in.

I finally have everyhting I need to start going to the gym- pants, two different tops, sneakers, a water bottle, and a new MP3 player (Vicious got lost while I decided I needed him no longer and he's hiding in my room somewhere). I need new headphones because the ones that were clearanced that I bought...suck. A lot. And the ones that came with the player suck. A lot. Anyway, I'm crocheting up a gym bag so I can put everything in my bag and take it with me to the gym. It should be done within the next few days and then I'll get me that membership. It'll be awesome.

1 comment:

Lilies in my Cereal said...

Nice! Take pictures of the bag!