Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's been almost a year...

It's been almost a year since my last post. I know what that means to a lot of people. It means that you've fallen off the wagon. That you've stopped caring. That you won't ever be coming back. I have to say, I can't blame any of you for thinking that, if it's that's what you thought. How often have we seen that happen? I know I've seen it more times than I can count.

While I didn't exactly fall off the wagon, I really didn't make much progress for most of the year. I got into the 190's at some point and hovered there for months. And then I finally started going down, towards the end of the year. I ended the year in the 180's, something I hadn't seen in a very long time.

And now I'm sitting at 175.6lbs. This is the lowest weight I've been ...since middle school. I have officially lost much more weight than I have left to lose. I'm 5.6lbs away from a major milestone, 100lbs lost. And I'm .6lbs away from a mini-goal. 175lbs was a weight I wanted to be at for a very long time, after I realized how much I'd really gained. It was the signal that I had really gotten past all of my problems that I'd had in high school.

My new mini-goal after that will be 169lbs, because that will put me under my boyfriend's weight (he's 170lbs, which is my 100lbs lost mark). My measurements have changed drastically, I'm sure. I can't find the last ones I posted here, at least not from around the time I left. But I do have measurements from not that far from then.

I stopped tracking, really, from February all the way to July. Mid-July is when I picked up again and I've kept pretty good logs of everything since.

Here are the stats from that weigh in and measurements:
July 16th, 2012
Starting weight - 199lbs
Starting bust - 45
Starting waist- 44
Starting hips - 52.5
Starting upper right arm - 12
Starting upper right thigh - 23.5
Starting upper calf - 17
Starting neck - 13.5

But what am I looking at currently? Well, I changed my weigh ins to be on Sundays, for one, every week. And my monthly measurements check is on the 1st of the month, starting on the new year.

January 1st, 2013
Current weight- 178.5lbs
Current bust- 37
Current waist - 31
Current hips - 40
Current upper right arm - 11
Current upper right thigh - 20
Current upper calf - 15
Current neck - 13

Since July, into the 1st of this year, I've lost 20.5lbs, 8 inches off my bust, 13inches off my waist, 12.5inches off my hips, one inch off my arm, 3.5 inches off my thigh, 2 inches off my calf, and half an inch off my neck. My size went from a solid 16/18 to a 14/16 on the bottom and from an XL on top to M/L.

I'll be weighing in weekly here again, hopefully sharing some things again, and doing a big monthly post on the first of each month with measurements.

No comments: